Saturday, August 22, 2009

Thoughts

So, we ended up at Applebee's last night for their 2 for $20 deal. It was really good and we even splurged for a dessert! It was great being able to eat and talk without interruptions from the kids. The kids also had a good time at our friend's house. They all played well together.

Today I spent the morning helping at a garage sale at my midwife's office. I think we did good. It started out cool since the sun was behind some clouds, but then the clouds went away and it got hot! Luckily one of the girls had brought a canopy for us to be under. Paul and the kids went to the first football game (well scrimmage) for the school. They didn't stay for all of it, but had a good time. Paul said the kids were really good. Now it's time for an afternoon of rest. I'm still waiting to cool off enough to figure out what I want to eat. I think I'm getting close now.

No comments:

Post a Comment