Tuesday, December 1, 2009

On my own

So today is the second day that I have been on my own with all 3 kids. It has gone surprisingly well. The older two were very well behaved yesterday and today. Lydia slept good and we brought the pack 'n' play downstairs so I could put her in it during the day. We are missing Grandma and Grandpa Vawter, but I think it is good that we are getting used to being on our own again too. I haven't really tried to do too much yet and I don't have to worry about meals this week. We have someone bringing a meal every night except Wednesday and then we will just do left overs. This morning the school was on a 2 hour delay because we got some snow last night and this morning. So Paul didn't leave home till shortly after 10. It was nice being able to eat breakfast together and sit and talk. He was also able to get his geometry tests graded before he left. Grace slept till just before 10 so it was a pretty quiet morning.

I am going to my Bible study today. This will be the first time in about 3 weeks. I'm sure they will all be excited to meet Lydia. I am ready to get out again and be around moms. Jan is picking me up so I don't have to drive. She doesn't want me to over-do it. :-)

We all went to the mall last night. I needed to get my ring inspected. Unfortunately, we got all the way there before I realized I didn't have the paper with me to do it. The lady said I needed the paper, but I could have it inspected late (I was supposed to have it done in November). So we walked through the mall then went to Sam's to get gas and ice cream. It was a good night and nice for the kids to get out too.

1 comment:

  1. Man, you're a PRO at this "Mommy of THREE kids" stuff! Can you give me some pointer on just two kids! Or, do I need to have three in order to get it down? HAHA!
    Love you!

    ReplyDelete