Friday, February 5, 2010

Busy, Busy, Busy

Wow! More than a month has gone by since my last post. Guess that's what happens when you have 3 kids! LOL

Well, lots has happened. Michael is potty trained!! And even after shutting the toilet seat on himself 3 times he's still doing great!!! He likes being a big boy.

Grace is learning so much from her big brother. She now counts to 10, sings her ABC's (pretty much all right too) and wants to go potty on the big potty! LOL She is getting so big.

Lydia is getting so big too. She is really paying attention to things and people around her. She laughed one day and it was at Michael and Grace. We haven't been able to get her to do it again, but it was so cute. She smiles a lot at them and they love it. Ok, so I do too!

A couple days in a row last month we had a rough time. In one day Michael shut himself in the toilet the first time and then Grace locked herself in the bedroom after nap. Luckily ice made Michael feel better and the doors were easy to unlock so we got Grace out fast with no upsets. Then the next day Grace fell down the whole flight of stairs. But, no broken bones!!

We have figured out that Lydia is allergic to milk so I have had to cut all milk products out of my diet....meaning anything with milk in it. It is a pain to have to watch the labels and not be able to eat what I want, but if it makes her better I can do it!

I also had a Pampered Chef show at the end of January. One of my friends had it for me to help me get my name out and hopefully get another show. We thought she was only going to have 4-5 people at the show and ended up with 13!! Then her sales ended up at $850!!! It was a great show and I got 3 bookings off it. I have 2 shows booked for this month and a catalog show going on. If I ever get catalogs to my mom and friend in IL I'll have 2 more catalog shows going! Maybe I can actually do something with it this year! So far off this one show I get about $200 in commission!!! That's a start on our vacation fund! WOOHOO!!! Illinois here I come!!!!

Mom told me yesterday that she is hoping to come out sometime in March or April. She may bring my aunt Marsha too! I'm so excited! She won't believe the changes in the kids.

The kids and I have been trying to do devotions every day. I read them something from a devotional book we have then we sing songs. Most days they do really well listening and then singing with me. I love to hear them go around the house singing and talking about Jesus. Grace has even been singing OBEY and she actually spells it right! Now if they would learn to do it all the time!! LOL

Well that's all for now....hopefully I can keep up on this more now.

2 comments:

  1. AW! Thanks for sharing! I miss you so much! Maybe I'll get to come out there one of these days! UGH! I WISH!!
    Give those little ones huggins! MISS YOU ALL!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete