Wednesday, October 13, 2010

My house after babysitters


These are some pictures of my house after the babysitters were here. They even straightened up my bakers cart!!! They not only did my dishes, but they dried them and put them away!

Paul came home on a Friday night and told me to go get in the shower and be ready by 5:30. Then 2 girls (sisters) showed up to babysit while we went out to dinner at Texas Roadhouse and then spent some quiet time at Barnes & Nobles.

When we got home Lydia was in bed (had gone to bed for them!!) and the house was picked up! Even their room was amazing....I wasn't sure what they did with all the toys because I had never seen that much of their floor before! Unfortunately, I didn't get a picture of that room before it got messed up again. lol

It was such a great evening and a blessing to come home to such a "clean" house!

1 comment:

  1. I was expecting to see a MESS when I read the title, "My House After Babysitters!" One night we had a babysitter who let the boys (including Paul!) tear up all the grocery boxes I had saved in order for the kids to play store with a toy cash register. The whole family room was littered with cardboard pieces. I am sure they had FUN, but I never called that girl to babysit again! SOL (SCREAM OUT LOUD!!!)

    ReplyDelete