Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Wine box decoration

Here is one wine box that I got at a garage sale. I have 2 more and I plan to use one of them in this way also.

I have hung one on one side of this window in our room.....when I get the other one done it will go on the other side of the window.



Here is the wine box after I painted it....I used crackle paint, but I think I waited too long to do the second coat so it didn't really crackle. Oh well, it still looks good.


I want to put books on it like this, but can't decide which decorations to put on it. I figure when I get the other one done I will put one of these dolls on it. Here are a couple pictures of different ideas I am trying, but I'm still waiting on some opinions too.


1 comment:

  1. Cute, cute, cute! Maybe the next magazine subscription I should sent you is "Handyman."

    ReplyDelete