Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Lydia turns 1






So, I should have posted yesterday, but wasn't able to get to it. Lydia turned 1 yesterday!!! I can't believe it has been a whole year already! We didn't do a whole lot during the day (well the kids didn't). Michael had been up at 3:30 in the morning getting sick so it made it a short night for me. He was then not really feeling good all day so they just took it easy. That was fine for me. I was able to get the cake made and everything else I was wanting to do (well almost everything). We did end up having to cancel the party though because we didn't want others to get sick. It was nice celebrating Lydia's 1st birthday as just our family. She had fun sticking her fingers in the icing while we were trying to get the plates ready!

She has really grown and changed in this first year. I can't wait to see her little personality develop even more in the years to come.

I would love to have all the sentimental things to say, but for some reason I just don't think that way. So, I guess I will just leave it at this.

No comments:

Post a Comment