Monday, December 13, 2010

Christmas Crafts

We have done a couple Christmas projects already.
Here are our Reindeer. They were supposed to be Rudolph The Red Nose Reindeer, but Grace wanted a green nose! LOL And I'm not sure what all the other "balls" are. Michael said the two by the nose are the cheeks. That made sense, but I don't know what the top two are. :-) Unfortunately, they have been taken down now and Grace tore hers apart. Guess I won't put those away. :-(





Here are some card collages. I cut pictures out of cards that I had put back. Then I let the kids glue them on some poster board. They got their poster board done and wanted to do more so they used construction paper. I will definitely have to do this again, because they really enjoyed doing it. The idea is really to use their b-day cards and other holidays to let them have a neat way to keep the cards. So we'll see...maybe we will do it with the Christmas cards.

No comments:

Post a Comment