Monday, December 13, 2010

Parents visit

Well, mom and dad came and mom and dad went. It was nice having them come visit, but of course, like always we ended up sick and didn't get to do all that we had planned. Grace ended up sick the night before they got here and was sick the whole next day (while going to the airport and to Macaroni Grill). I was so excited to get to go to Macaroni Grill and then I enjoyed half of a chicken breast. :-( Oh well, my sick babies come first. Then that night Lydia got sick sometime during the night. Then Friday Michael ended up with it. Unfortunately, we didn't get to go to the train museum to see the lights and Santa that night. He was disappointed, but I think forgot about it quickly. Then Saturday we went to White Sands (pretty cold) and I was starting to feel yuck. By Saturday early evening I was really starting to feel yuck and was in bed for the night by 8. It finally hit me during the night. Then I stayed home all day Sunday. For some reason it really hung on to me more, but I finally got over it this past Friday. Then dad was feeling yuck on Monday (before they left on Tuesday), but luckily was doing fine the day they traveled. Mom ended up sick the night they got home, but thinks it was something they ate when they got back to St. Louis. So, we had fun visiting and hanging out, but didn't really get to do much.

Mom did bring us a gingerbread house that we did this past Saturday and a dvd set of 7 Classic Christmas movies. The kids love Frosty the Snowman!! They also had fun doing the gingerbread house. I think Paul and I had just as much fun since neither of us had done one before.

No comments:

Post a Comment