Friday, January 14, 2011

WOW...2011!

So, it's the 14th of the new year and this is the first post. So much has happened in the last few weeks, but since I didn't write it down right away I know there is no way I will remember everything. We did have a good Christmas (even though it was quiet compared to what we've been used to) and we had tons of food! Jeffe and Kailani came over for a little bit. Then the next day Paul and I started to feel sick. Unfortunately, all 5 of us had to get it and it took me the longest to get over it! It was not a good New Year's since we couldn't really "celebrate". But, I guess it made us stay home and not go spend money so it worked out! LOL

Well, I really just wanted to post something in the new year, but I really don't have time to sit and write right now, so I will have to try to do it again later.

No comments:

Post a Comment