Sunday, February 27, 2011

You can have my drainage!

So, again we have had sickness this week and it's not going away for a couple weeks we're told. Lydia was tested for RSV and it came back positive. So, according to the 2 doctors we had to see they both say Grace probably has it too because her symptoms are the same. They also both have ear infections. I am home again today with all 3 plus our pastor's daughter (who has the same thing). We had a friend bring us chicken noodle soup, bread, cookies and a cheese danish yesterday. Paul heated up the danish this morning along with French Toast. Michael had a piece of danish and Grace wanted some. He says "here you can have some of my drainage....I don't want it all". Paul and I started laughing. We did correct him after we stopped laughing. It was so sweet that he wanted to share some of his food. It was also sweet that he thought he would share some drainage along with it! LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment