Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Better day

So, far things are going good. I have everything ready except the bread. Ok, well not ready as in done, but ready as in the chicken is in the crock pot, the lasagna and coffee cake are in the fridge and will go in the oven later today. I got up early this morning and went to Wal-Mart to get a chicken before Paul went to school. I was out of the house by 6:30! Then I had a return so I had to wait till 7 for Customer Service to open. I was at the checkout just a few minutes before 7. The lady that had the keys all night had already handed her keys off or she would have done it for me (even though it wasn't 7). So, I had to wait till 7 (or a couple minutes after) for the guy to come up to help me. It was ok. I was early....it wasn't their fault. And I had time. See reading that book last night helped my attitude! LOL So, then I came home and got the chicken started, gave the kids a donut and then we took Paul to school. Then I headed over to get the gas tank for the grill filled. Then came back home and got busy. I am going to spend some time with the kids then work on the bread later.

Oh, by the way......did you know the world is awake at 6:30 am?! LOL It's been so long since I've been out at that time.

No comments:

Post a Comment