Friday, March 4, 2011

Clean van!!

Yesterday, I finally went out to try to clean out the van. I didn't think I would get it all done before nap time was over, but I was just getting to the driver side when Grace came out. So, I was able to get it all done. I'm talking taking all the kids' car seats out and all the van seats. I vacummed and used armor all. I should have taken a picture of it before I started, but I would have been embarrased to show them! So, here are some pictures of the finished product. Oh, and once Michael was up Lydia was still sleeping so we were able to go out and at least get the top layer of grub off of it. Michael and Grace were great helpers in washing it! Oh, and I realized how bad our floor mats were so I bought new ones last. I only bought the cheap plastic ones instead of carpet ones, but they came in a set of 4 so now Michael and Grace have one too! We'll see if we can keep it this way for a while.....at least till mom gets here in a couple weeks!

No comments:

Post a Comment