Tuesday, March 15, 2011

New lessons

Ok, so I started reading this book "Lord, Change My Attitude (before it's too late)". I knew I needed a change, but I thought it was going to be a struggle. Ok, so some things are, but there are times where I see God is changing my attitude and it's not been a struggle. But, it's so cool to look at the situation and know that's not how I would have reacted before and can just say "Thank you, God!". There have been a couple things just today that I have realized my reaction is very different than it would have been a couple weeks ago. Thank you, God for working in my life!

1 comment:

  1. Love this book! I got it after hearing the series on Christian radio by Pastor James MacDonald.
    Moe
    Checkout my blog
    http://adoptivemomhomeschoolinganonlychild.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete