Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Wow so much going on!

Two months since my last post! I guess it's not like I'm sitting on the couch eating bon bons. :-) Really I shouldn't even be posting right now, but just wanted to let you all know I'm still here and I have been thinking of lots to blog about, but just haven't been able to sit down and do it.

Just real quick (before the girls get into something else or the little guy wakes up).....Michael went with daddy this morning to check out Faith Christian Academy in Williams Bay. They are on their way home now so I can't wait to hear all about it. He ate breakfast really fast then got his coat and gloves on. He was headed out the door and we had to stop him because daddy wasn't even dressed yet! :-) Paul has been texting me and sent me a picture....he was having a really good time and fit in like he'd been there all year! He didn't want to leave! Unfortunately, now he will have to wait till August to start school, but I know he will love it!

No comments:

Post a Comment