Monday, April 23, 2012

PRAISE GOD FROM WHOM ALL BLESSINGS FLOW....!!!!!

I have to real quick post this....

We have been talking for a long time about getting a couple bike trailers so we can go for bike rides....family time, exercise, etc..  We just couldn't fathom spending the money to buy 2 and we didn't have any luck finding any on craigslist.  So, yesterday we were talking about it again and decided we were just going to buy them.  Last night while we had people from church over to our house I mentioned that we were planning to go buy them today so we could start riding.  One of the ladies said to me that she had one and would give it to us.  I had to make sure it was a 2 seater and she said yes.  I was so excited and then on top of that found out it was a Burley....which is a very nice/expensive trailer!!  So, she dropped it off this morning and then I went to the store and bought another one (not as expensive).  I was just so excited and Praise God for all the blessings He gives to us.  Oh, when she dropped it off to us this morning I told her we really appreciated it and she said she had been praying about how she could be a blessing to us.  I told her this was a huge blessing!  I was just so excited to see how God works and know that He hears our conversations (that was a reminder from my mother-in-law)!

So, hopefully I can post some pictures later of our bikes and trailers (hopefully the trailers will work on our bikes with no problems).  Now to get the bikes back together...the one trailer put together and get the tires aired up on the other one!

No comments:

Post a Comment